Paper Towns (Movie)

Paper towns was a book that was made into a movie which includes a story about two teenagers. The main characters are Quentin and Margo. Quentin is a boy who is young and shy while Margo is the most popular girl in high school. Quentin and Margo, who were good childhood friends, drift apart as they get older. Until one night, Margo sneaks into Quentin’s room to ask him to help her play a mischievous prank on the friends who betrayed her. The next day, Quentin wakes up to thinking everything was a dream but later comes to find out that it was not. He ends up being super excited to approach her at school but later finds out she is nowhere to be found. With help from a few of his friends, Quentin decides to go on a search for Margo while following some of the clues she left behind. Finally, Quentin finds himself truly in love with Margo. When he finally finds her, she tells him that she does not feel the same way. In the end, Quentin uses it as a learning experience and moves on from it.

Honestly, I really liked how the characters in the movie were themselves and unique. Each one was different and had their own perspective on things. Although, I did not really like the storyline. It was kind of cliche, but if you like that kind of stuff, then it would be a good movie to watch.