Breaking News
The student news site of Waxahachie High School

The Arrow

The Arrow

The Arrow

Enchant in Arlington

This Sunday I went to Enchant in Arlington. Enchant is the worlds largest light maze and market. It also has ice skating and food trucks.

Anyone can buy tickets online to attend Enchant. They cost 29.95 for adults plus a few dollars for handling. There were also additional charges for ice skating, and if you wanted to buy food. The price is a little high in my opinion, but the experience was definitely worth it.

It opens at five and closes at 11 at night. My family got there before it opened, and there was already a line to get in. Once we got inside, my family went to go eat dinner at the food trucks. The food was great, and there was a seating area that was heated.

After we ate, we walked around the marketplace. The shops were cute and they were great for last-minute Christmas gifts.

Next, we went ice skating. It was pretty crowded on the ice, but I still had a great time. The employees were polite and working fast to get the lines moving quickly. The ice skating was my favorite part.

The last thing we did was the light maze- what Enchant is known for. Inside the maze, there was a super tall Christmas tree, and many other objects made from lights. There was also a very long tunnel made of lights. The whole thing was beautiful. The point of the maze was to try and find all Santas missing reindeers. It wasn’t too hard or too easy, in fact, it was just the right level for it to be a lot of fun for my family and I. Although it was very crowded in the maze, it was still a super amazing experience.

Enchant will not be in the DFW area next year so, now is the time to buy tickets. The last day is December 31 and, I recommend attending Enchant. I had an amazing time despite the crowd, and wish I could go back next year.