Breaking News
The student news site of Waxahachie High School

The Arrow

The Arrow

The Arrow

Cherokee Charmer Spring Show

The Cherokee Charmers’ Spring Show “Pride Within Herself” was held April 8-9 and was a fantastic show for everyone who attended. The Charmers, Maidens, Chey-Annes, and Color Guard performed a spectacular show for the family and friends in attendance.

For the past week, the Charmers worked extremely hard with long practice hours to ensure they would have a perfect show.”It was a lot of hard work but it was worth it when we got to perform and everyone was there to watch it,” said Junior Charmer Abby Ludwig.

It was an enjoyable show with powerful hip hop performances, emotional lyrical routines, and sassy jazz routines. Junior Saray Vasquez attended the show, “It was an outstanding and emotional show and it amazed me to see all the talent that was brought out on stage.”

For the seniors, it was a bittersweet moment as it was their last time to perform on stage and dance with the team that had become their family. With the guidance of the amazing directors Erica Pointer-Wilcox and Jessica Ramirez, the Charmers were able to have a fantastic show and make their families, especially their directors, proud. It was a show worth attending and watching the amazing talent of WISD drill teams dance their hearts out on stage.